We just love the vitality and love this Australian couple displayed for each other at their recent elopement in the fabulous Valley of Fire. After knowing each other for 12 years, they finally decided to tie the knot on a recent trip to Las Vegas! It was to be Lachlan’s 30th birthday and they wanted to celebrate in style! After thinking about it for a bit, they decided why not! Let’s get married in Vegas at the same time while we’re there! Yahoo!
They met each other back in 2011 on the driving range. Danka knew nothing about golf and Lachlan was very willing to teach her the ropes of golf of which she said she knew none! But it was his kindness and patience that won her over, and she developed a big crush that day. They held hands that evening, and the rest was history!
They kept it on the down-low until after their honeymoon, and we have now been given the go-ahead to blast it out to the universe! Congratulations Danka and Lachlan! Best Wishes to you both and many happy years ahead, all the loves!
- All-inclusive Planning and Valley of Fire permit holders: Cactus and Lace Weddings
- Location: Valley of Fire – Visitors Center + Lone Rock, Parking Lot 1 and Scenic Loop
- Officiant: Norma of Peachy Keen
- Hair and Makeup: Ruby Finch
- Desserts: Caked Las Vegas + Crumbl
- Florals: The Front Porch Flowers
- Transportation: Earth Limos
- Photography: Kayla Doty of Cactus and Lace Weddings
- Videography: Leon Films